Friday 30 October 2009

Hello everyone

Welcome to my new blog.

Some of you will know me from 606, or others from my ramblings on FootballTalentSpotter.com - I'm the same Sheikh Mahand. (If you don't know me from either of those sites, check them out - they're rather good, if I do say so myself.)

Anyway, I started this up because I wanted to have an outlet for smaller thoughts than the ones that deserve a full on article on either of those two other sites. I will be posting links to anything that I do write on other articles, so don't worry about missing anything, Sheikh fans! I am of course being sarcastic, I realise Worbo's Vital site and the barman over at Tree and Crown are the real icons in the Latics blogosphere...

That's enough from me for now, the first match preview will follow tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment....